Due to business growth, we are continuing to expand our global operations team with additions to our Walnut Creek, CA office.
The Global Services Consultant is responsible for ensuring a positive relocation experience for the assignee by managing the day to day administration of assigned client relocation programs which include but are not limited to, coordination, approval and management of service deliverables, overall communication between and with assignees, client companies, Altair colleagues and service partners, management of benefit & service costs and expenses, and file & data management.
· Provide a positive relocation experience for each assignee and their family
· Learn and understand assigned clients relocation programs including all policies, processes and practices
· Serve as single point of coordination for the assignee for the duration of the assignment
· Communicate changes and modifications with client programs to Altair colleagues following established procedures; document in appropriate Altair technology systems as required
· Communicate the relocation road map, providing a comprehensive explanation of the relocation process, policies and practices to the transferee
· Is knowledgeable about Altair service partners; serve as primary point of coordination between service partners and assignee
· Manage all data pertinent to each assignees relocation file; document all relocation activities and transactions into the appropriate Altair technology system
· Understand and manage costs and expenses connected to relocation deliverables, maximizing the full intent of the benefit while minimizing expenses and costs
· Coordinate and ensure that Quality Assurance questionnaires are returned by transferees
· Coordinate with the Financial Specialists to ensure correct, timely and accurate billing of service fees for services performed
Bachelors Degree or Equivalent combination of experience, skills, training and education
TRAINING and EXPERIENCE:
· Minimum 2 years as a consultant with international assignments and/or relocation experience; prefer GMS or GPHR certification(s)
Strongly prefer compensation experience (balance sheets etc.)
· Strong organization and time management skills; must juggle busy caseload of files
· Working knowledge of various software applications and tools including but not limited to Microsoft Office Products, (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
· Able to confidently communicate/interface with people from multiple cultures at multiple levels
Only candidates with prior international assignment experience will be considered.
Altair is an equal opportunity employer.
We offer a fun, yet professional work environment with competitive salary and benefit offerings.