Through Altair Global policies and practices, we communicate our values and expectations, setting a high bar for ourselves, Team Members and partners, making clear that we do and will not abide even a scintilla or hint of the existence of modern slavery in the conduct of our business operations.
- The people that support our business are treated with fundamental dignity and respect.
- We do not abide the use of child labor, forced labor, or human trafficking in any form in our operations or value chain.
- Our approach is informed by international standards.
- We respect, support and abide by the United Nations (UN) Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.
- We conduct our business in a lawful and ethical manner.
- The Altair Global Code of Conduct and guiding principles on professional standards establish that in performing job duties, Team Members and supplier partners must always act in a moral, decent and honorable manner, upholding the best interests of Altair Global, our respective clients and customers.
- Team Members undergo mandatory annual compliance training on ethical business practices.
- Partners must contractually commit to abide by the requirements and expectations for partners in our supply chain, derived from the UN Guiding Principles on Business and Human Rights.