We know that one size doesn’t fit all when it comes to our clients’ programs and cultures. This is where Altair’s Global Consulting Services (GCS) team comes in. Working with over 100 companies each year, GCS takes a holistic approach to mobility by arming clients with first-rate data, research, and trend information to find the best solutions for your company and mobility program.
GCS is a project-based team that provides value to clients through best practice policy consulting and relocation industry expertise. We have the well-rounded, comprehensive experience you want to design policies and programs for all aspects of global mobility:
- International policy and benefits consulting
- Expatriate management
- Expatriate compensation and benefits
- Global tax and immigration
- Permanent international transfers
- International long-term/expatriate assignments
- International short-term assignment
- Global domestic relocations
- International extended business travel
- U.S. domestic relocation policy and benefits consulting
- U.S. domestic relocation
- U.S. domestic temporary assignments
- U.S. rotational assignments
- U.S. intern programs
- U.S. and Canada cross-border assignments and transfers
The Hands-on Approach You Deserve
Our GCS team has over 30 years of combined real estate, mobility, and expatriate experience. They know the ins-and-outs of all aspects of relocation and assignment services, and their ultimate goal is to support our relationship with each client through best-in-class research, recommendations, and customized solutions for your program.
Each year, GCS also produces a Global Mobility Trends and Topics report to inform clients about the latest industry information: mobility trends, global economic conditions, analyses, best practices, trade developments, and thought leadership. GCS also keeps clients up-to-date on industry trends through Altair Advisors, webinars, white papers, and regular policy and program reviews. For more examples, click here.