Altair is committed to protecting the personal information you share with Us. We use a combination of industry-standard security technologies, procedures, and organizational measures to protect against the loss, misuse, and unauthorized access of your personal information under Our control. To accomplish this, at a minimum, We take the following steps:
- We employ internal access controls to ensure that the only people who see your information are those with a need to do so to perform their official duties.
- We train relevant personnel on Our privacy and security measures.
- We physically secure the areas where We hold hard copies of the information We collect online.
- We regularly back up the information We collect online to protect against loss.
- We use technical controls to secure the information We collect online as appropriate, including but not limited to: encryption, firewalls, and password protections.
- We periodically test Our security procedures to ensure personnel and technical compliance.
When you enter sensitive information, such as bank account information, We encrypt the transmission of that information using Transport Layer Security (“TLS”) technology. However, We cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to Us by email, and you do so at your own risk. No method of transmission over the internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure; therefore, We cannot guarantee its absolute security.